As the Polart Circle project is coming to an end, the Public Open University of Zagreb organized a second conference at its premises on July 17, 2019.
Sitting around the large conference table, participants got an overview of the whole project, the activities and results of the project, with photos and videos to illustrate it.
- Overview of project activities
- Coordinator project results
- Project results from the partner’s perspective
- Presentation of the POLART CIRCLE project, Erasmus + program, Key Activity 2, Strategic partnerships
This conference was organised in partnership with:
– Association for Culture, Arts and Tourism of the Hearing Impaired Croatia World of Silence
– Slama – an association for promoting artistic awareness in society
– Labin Open University
– Alfa Albona Youth Association
– Center for Culture and Lifelong Education Golden Gate
– Association of Mediterranean Film Festival Split