In one of its conference rooms dedicated to lifelong learning and European projects, the Public Open University of Zagreb welcomed professionals from the cultural sector on 30 November 2018.
This meeting aimed to present the Polart Circle project, its different stages, the activities taking place and the partners involved. The speakers also gave advice and recommendations to the participants regarding the implementation of artistic and pedagogical workshops in the capital.
- Presentation of project activities by project elements, time frames and project team engagements
- Review of activities in element 1 – Strengthening the capacity of target groups in the participant’s area management, programming, financing and planning in culture
Defining the terms and activities for conducting an educational workshop in Zagreb and local one’s workshop
- Promotion and visibility – the visual identity of the project, setting up the project website, promotional one’s activities
Defining the date of the initial conference
- Project management and administration
Instructions for the administrative implementation of the activity, modifications of minor importance allowed
- Presentation of POLART CIRCLE, Erasmus + Program, Key Activity 2, Strategic partnerships